Carpet Deodorizer Recipe
Carpets tend to absorb smells and odors as time goes on and a little refreshing can really help your home especially at the end of the winter months. This is also a great recipe for using essential oils with realtors and real estate agents who may want to spruce up their homes for showings. We love this recipe for those who have pets as well and it makes a great Spring Cleaning recipe.
- 1 Cup of Baking Soda
- 10 Drops doTERRA Purify Essential Oil Blend
- 5 Drops of Lemon Essential Oil
- Mix all three ingredients together and add into a mason jar and punch holes into the lid for easy sprinkling.
- Sprinkle the mixture on carpet in desired areas.
- Let the mixture sit on the carpet for 20 minutes and vacuum thoroughly.