Banana Protein Pancakes
- 2 large eggs
- 2 overly ripe large bananas
- 1/2 cup Vanilla TrimShake powder
- Combine all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Optional to fold in either 1/4 cup extra dark chocolate chips, blueberries or other desired mix-in.
- Heat griddle to 350 degrees F and measure 1/2 cup of batter on to the griddle.
- Let cook until bubbly on top and bubbles are popping, flip over and cook until done.
- Serve with desired topping. Suggestions include real maple syrup, almond butter etc.